I know by now you’ve probably heard, read or seen so many things about how to be the most productive in this crazy time.
It’s been over a month of being in the house for me. I’m blessed that I can work from home, but so many people have been effected.
The thing about this pandemic is that it has effected everyone whether it is in a small or big way. No matter what way you choose to spend your time in this new normal, just remember there is no wrong or right way.
Here are 5 things to consider doing:
- If you’re use to not getting a lot of sleep, this is a good time to train yourself to get better sleep or actually get rest that you need.
- Embrace silence
- We live in a fast pace world, now is our chance to actually embrace silence. Try sitting still with no distractions for 5 minutes and keep adding time daily.
- Study the Word
- If you now find yourself with a lot more time on your hands, how about actually getting in to the Bible and studying it.
- Drink water
- I’m so guilty of not getting enough water intake. Now that I’m at home, it doesn’t matter how many bathroom trips I take. Fill up that water bottle!
- Work on one thing you’ve been putting off
- If you’ve been meaning to clean out that close, do it. If you’ve been meaning to work on your skin care, do it. Build those positive habits now.