If you are interested in more info on Fashion Beauty Friend Friday and how you can join, head over to Modly Chic here.
1. Do you keep some kind of fitness routine? Why?
I use to work out a lot more during college. The gym was right there and plus I worked there, which made it a lot easier to go. Now I don’t work out at all.
2. Has working out, maybe training for a marathon or something of that nature, helped with your own perception of body image?
When I was working out, I felt good about myself because I could see the results of my working out. I still feel good about myself. I know that if I was working out, I would feel better knowing that I was taking care of myself.
3. When you are hitting the gym or just going out for a long walk what do you wear? Is it about functionality or fashion?
I really didn’t care about fashion. I just threw on whatever was clean to workout in.
4. Do you feel there is a cultural perception of what you ‘should’ be doing for your own physical fitness?
Yes, because there usually is a perception of what one should do on everything. I say just do what works best for you, as long as you’re doing some type of exercise.
5. Dream big… what would be your ultimate fitness goal.
I just want to stay consistent with working out every week.